About...

Mi foto
I'll race you. Pinky promise.

26 ago 2010

Y yo que pensaba que Arte era facil..

..pues no.

DEFINITELY NOT.

It has been a week at college. You know... the real college. Thanking all the Gods that are out there 'cause I have free Fridays, I'm taking four subjects and they've been the complete opposite of what I thought. Now I see that I really have to kill that TAINA and CONSERVATIVE little piece of shyness about this new surrounding. Maybe I still have it because, fuck I mean.. I just have three frikin' weeks here and coming from El Paso and ''better yet'' from Santo Domingo, donde la sociedad casi se persina si ve un beso gay, no ayuda.

Para nada.

Saliendome un poco del tema, he notado que el blog se esta prostituyendo mas ultimamente.

Keep fucking it, my dear. You make my life awesome.

Tambien abro otro parentesis para anunciar el idioma oficial de este blog. El idioma oficial de este espacio tan pik@ro is Spanglish with the Dominican toquesito que tan jevi se oye.

And if you don't like it... psss. :p

Marion Peck ''Fuck You'', edition of 40.
I bet that my Art teacher would luuve this.



Volviendo al tema original, Its been a week at college and suddenly I'm surrounded by ''all kinds of'' teachers. By this I mean that with Math -that I thought that I would be DEAD by Wednesday- seems easier than I expected. But with Art....

...damn. Guys, that's my new MATH.

Is not like is not easy. It is but you have to memorize a LOT OF STUFF and keep the flow on in the class. I expected this half hippie blonde woman with dreamy accent talking about ''oh Art is everything, Art is beautiful'' and blablabla.

No way.

Nooooo way.






(I'll cut it here)
Cheers.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario