About...

Mi foto
I'll race you. Pinky promise.

15 sept 2008

Youu ''grace'' me with your Cold Shoulder..




You say... it's all in my head
And the things I think
Just don't make sense
So where you been then?
Don't go all coy
Don't turn it round on me
...Like ''it's my fault''
See I can see
That look in your eyes
The one that shoots me
Each and every time....

Chorus:
Youuu ''grace'' me
With your cold shoulder


Whenever you look at me
I wish I was her
You shower me with words
Made of knives!!
Whenever you look at me
I wish I was her??!!

These days when I see you
You make it look
Like see-through
Do tell me why
You waste our time
When your heart
Ain't admitting
You're not satisfied
You know I know
Just how you feel
I'm starting to find myself
Feeling that way too


(Chorus)

Time and time again
I play the role of fool
(Just for you)
Even in the daylight
When you
(I see you)
Try to look for things
I hear
But our eyes never find...
...'Though I do know how you play...

(Chorus 2x)
Fuente: musica.com

2 comentarios:

  1. oyete ella es buena pero su mejor cancion es Chasing pavements, y busca una chica llamada kate nash y la cancion nicest thing.

    ResponderEliminar